Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

This blog should have started about 3 years back but never got round to it. Hopefully I will be able to dig up all my past memories. When I was 18 months, I was fascinated with anything that spins. I would turn a toy bike upside down just to spin its wheels. I also love fans. The fan department at Jusco or any big departmental shop is my favourite hang out. At an early age I could say osclilating tower fan.

Later, i fell in love with fountains after watching the Sentosa Musical fountain in Singapore. It laid such a huge impression for me, i started looking out for fountains everywhere even on the internet and post cards!

I would transform colorful toy bricks into fountains and draw fountains too! Yes, i never grow tired of drawing them!

Ever since I fell in love with ultraman in October 2007, I've now fallen in love with monsters. Drawing them, moulding them with play dough, watching them on CDs and youtube - and lately, making them out of lego. I made my first bird monster lego on Sunday 28 September 2008. It has a backpack which captures humans and stores them in it. Mummy was so fascinated with this that she finally decided enough is enough, she will set up the blog for me. So, therefore "creativenicholaswong" blogspot was born.

Enjoy viewing my masterpieces and know that it is alright if you only started out liking fans and fountains at 2!

No comments: